Website Design and Development
- On average, partners see a 38% increase in time on page when Interactive Web Content is present
- Shortly after redesign, one partner saw a 54% increase in unique users, and a 23% reduction in bounce rate
- Virtual tour partners’ physical visits increase by up to 27%
- Quality inquiries increase by as much as 18%
- 1 in 3 Transfer Portal users comes from out-of-state
- Transfer Portal users see a 30% average increase in application completion
Financial Aid and Pricing
- 100+ combined years of on-campus financial aid optimization experience
- EAB Financial Aid Optimization partners see a 14% average increase in net tuition revenue
Adult Student Marketing
- Serving 300+ continuing and online education units for nearly a decade
- 5 experts with 30 collective years of experience in continuing and online growth and program development
Marketing and Recruitment
- EAB Enrollment Services partners see a 2x higher student response rate than industry average
- 10%: EAB Enrollment Services partners’ average increase in applicant yield rate
"What [EAB Enrollment Services] can do that I can never do is test, test, test, test… The learning environment here is off the charts."
Subscribe to the Enrollment Blog
Campus climate incidents can be unpredictable and cause heightened levels of activism, media and public scrutiny, and reputational damage. Discover the four challenges that enrollment mangers experience during a campus climate crisis.
To help our partner colleges and universities better understand this complicated landscape, EAB Enrollment Services recently surveyed over 9,000 high school students about their communication preferences and behaviors. As the white paper explains, their responses reveal clear trends and opportunities for improving student engagement.
ExpertsMore on Our Experts
Associate Director of Research
In part one of "Recruiting the Silent Funnel," we explore ways to compel prospects to self-identify earlier and prevent stalled application.
Whether your institution is a small, expensive private college that began working with aid optimization consultants decades ago, or a large, low-cost regional public university that only recently felt a need for more strategic use of aid, institutional aid allocation is an essential part of the institution’s recruitment strategy. This webconference will explain the fundamentals […]